Want to apply your academic knowledge practically? So here are some of the best Engineering Projects ideas.
In this article you will know about the various Engineering Projects in various branches of Engineering.
Before knowing about Engineering Projects, let us see why are these important for an Engineer and the role it plays.
A good project work enables graduates to think out of the box owing to creative levels of imagination. Right from choosing a topic, project work involves finding creative solutions to various project-related problems and many technical challenges.
It helps us to transform our theoretical knowledge and apply the engineering concepts.
Thus, a project enables students to use their technical knowledge and project management tools to implement projects.
Projects help students to enrich their knowledge on Renewing Technologies.
It helps in estimation of a future course of a job.Engineering Projects helps one to ensure responsibility towards society and boosts the liking and curiosity for studies.
It improves team leading and problem solving skills which are important for a good engineer.
Now let us know about the various Engineering Projects based upon various branches
AEROSPACE ENGINEERING is the science of study of flight-capable machines which is associated with working ,maintenance and handling of aircraft.
The AEROSPACE engineering and are mainly concerned with research, design, maintenance and production of aircraft, spacecraft or aerospace equipment like satellites and missiles.
These are some of the project ideas for AEROSPACE ENGINEERING
- Thrust-X Aerobatic Airplane
- Analysis of Flow across an aerofoil
- Development Of Bird Detection And Deflection System In Aircraft
- Development Of Jet Engine
- RF Based Aircraft BLACK BOX
- Pneumatic Overwing Exit System
CIVIL ENGINEERS conceive , design, build, supervise, operate, construct and maintain infrastructure projects and systems in the public and private sector.
- Reservoir induced seismicity
- Advanced Earthquake Resistant Techniques
- Advance Technology in Surveying
- Development Of Remote Monitoring System For Civil Engineering
- Flexible pavement
- Low cost Housing
- Concrete mix design using Indian codes
- R.C.C Bridge slab design
- Construction and estimations of commercial building
- Geo polymer concrete
- Green Buildings Design & Construction
- Design of pile caps, domes and circular slabs
COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING
Computer Science is the study of computers and computational systems.It is the study and the activity of computer automation (computation) of cybernetic systems.
These are some of the project ideas for COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING
- Loan automation system
- Online examination system
- Human resource management system
- OpenCV C++ Program for coin detection
- Implementation of Minesweeper Game
- Program to remotely Power On a PC over the internet using the Wake-on-LAN protocol.
- Desktop Notifier in Python
- Computer Vision module application for finding a target in a live camera
- Health services & Medical outcome monitoring
- Personality Analysis using hashtags from tweets
- Smart Elevator
- Robust Pedestrian detection
- Battery Optimizer for Android Mobile Devices
- Automated Parking System using RFID Technology
Electronics engineering is an area which purely describes the study and areas of electricity, electronics and electromagnetism.
- Android Based Electrical Appliance Control
- Photovoltaic Solar Power Generation with Maximum Power Point Tracking
- Closed Loop Control of Brushless DC Motor
- Home Automation System Using Arduino Microcontroller
- Design of Load Sharing control system using PIC Microcontroller
- Energy-based Control of an Under actuated Crane System with a Flexible Cable and Large Swing Angle
- Data Logger for Solar
- Switched Reluctance Motor for Hybrid Electric Vehicle
- ATM Terminal Security using Fingerprint Recognition
- Captive Liquid Power SYSTEM
- Underground Cable Fault Distance Locator
- Ultra Fast Acting Electronic Circuit Breaker
- Touch Screen Based Wheelchair System
- Renewable energy based interleaved boost converter:
Mechanical engineers create and develop mechanical systems for all of humankind. Concerned with the principles of force, energy and motion, mechanical engineers use their knowledge of design, manufacture, and operational processes to advance the world around us — enhancing safety, economic vitality and enjoyment throughout the world.
- Design & Fabrication of Movable Scissor Jack
- Obstacle Avoider Robotic Vehicle
- Staircase Climbing Trolley
- Dual Motor Electric Go-Kart For Rough Terrain
- E Skateboard With Motion Sensing
- Fabrication Of Solar And Wind Train
- Fabrication Of Railway Track Power Generation
- Automatic Train Station Announcement System With Bomb Detection
- Wind Mill
- Hydraulic Crane
- Electric Lawn Mover
- OnBoard Diagnostic Interface for a Car
CHEMICAL ENGINEERING deals with the design, development of processes and operation of machines and plants through which the physical or chemical state of materials undergo various changes.
Engineers play a significant role in the advancement of systems that depend upon material response for their functioning.
They also know how to predict and tailor the outcomes of chemical reactions and synthesise chemicals.
- Sensing and measurement of arsenic concentration in water by nano particles
- Risk-based Land use Planning
- Modeling of Dye Absorption on Fabrics using Supercritical Fluids
- Solidification in Heat Packs
- Convection, Reaction & Diffusion in Porous Catalysts
- Double Diffusion
Conversion of Waste Plastics to Fuel Oil
- Characterization Of NON-EDIBLE OIL From Waste Plant Materials For BIOIDIESEL Production.
Marine engineering is the branch of study that deals with the design, development, production and maintenance of the equipments used at sea and on board sea vessels like boats, ships etc.
A Marine Engineer is a professional who is responsible for the operation, maintenance and repair of all major mechanical and engineered equipments on board a ship.
- OIL WATER SEPARATOR FOR MARINE TIME APPLICATIONS
- FUZZY MODELLING- AND CONTROL OF MARINE Diesel Engine Process
- Design And Fabrication Of Powerpole Marine Propulsion Unit
- Recyclable ships and offshore structures
- project to tap the sea waves energy or energy created from rolling and pitching of the vessel
- Under sea water robot
- Fabrication of pulse jet engine
- Formation and development of submerged air jets
- Electro hydraulic steering system for ship
“A Project is complete when it starts working for you, rather than you working for it”
So, these are some of the Engineering Projects for development of technical skills in their respective fields.
Want to know more about Engineering Projects? Heard about Eckovation?
It is a Beautiful app for finding any kind of learning group. Eckovation is a social learning platform used by schools, coaching institutions and universities across India.
Eckovation allows teachers to send notifications to their student group, coaching institutions to facilitate virtual learning sessions, and Universities to form learning communities based on course content or extra-curricular interests. The platform is used by 100,000 students and is active across all states in India.