JEE is one of the toughest entrance exams in the world. With a success rate less than 1%, students are demotivated very easily. But the most important thing about JEE Preparation is to not let the fear of failure overpower you.
During your preparation if you feel you are losing hope, here are some of the quotes to inspire you –
- “To be like Sun, you need to burn like Sun” – A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
- “The difference between winning and losing is most often not quitting” -Walt Disney
- “There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs – one small step at a time” – Unknown
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up” – Thomas Edison
- “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra” – Unknown
- “There is no substitute for Hard work” – Thomas Alva Edison
- “There is no man living that can not do more than he thinks he can” – Henry Ford
- “Success…seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit” – Conrad Hilton
- “Destiny is not a matter of chance; it’s a matter of choice” – Anonymous
- “The best way to predict the future is to create it” – Dr. Forrest C. Shaklee
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been” – George Eliot
- “Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently” – Henry Ford
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out” – Robert J. Collier
So folks, don’t be discouraged if you are feeling a little low about your preparation. Just think why you started in the first place. Don’t lose your focus, keep practicing and no one will be able to stop you.