The JEE Main 2017 results is all set to be declared on April 27 on the official website, the link for which is jeemain.nic.in
The 5th Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2017 was conducted on (Sunday) April 2 at various test centres across the nation.
The JEE exam is held by the Central Board of Secondary Education for admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programmes in NITs, IIITs and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions etc.
How to check the results:
- Log on to the official website, jeemain.nic.in
- Click on the relevant link
- Enter your roll number/ registration number in the space provided
- Click to submit
- Results will be displayed
- The scores that will be released will comprise of marks obtained in Paper 1 along with the status of those who qualify for appearing in JEE (Advanced)
- Further, the rank shall comprise All India Rank (AIR) and All India category rank
- Also, candidates score or rank card will be not be sent to them personally
Latest developments in JEE:
With more than 1.3 million take JEE Main examination, only 2 lakh students qualify for the JEE Advanced test. A proposal to conduct JEE Advanced test through mobile phones was tabled in a recent meeting of the Joint Admission Board (JAB).
Here’s how merit among candidates obtaining equal marks will be decided:
- Rank list for admission to BE/BTech (in institutions other than IITs)
- Resolution by marks obtained in mathematics in JEE (Main) 2017– candidate obtaining higher marks will be given better rank
- Resolution by marks obtained in physics in the JEE (Main) 2017– candidate obtaining higher marks will be given better rank
- Resolution by finding the ratio of positive marks and negative marks– candidate with a higher absolute value of the ratio will be given better rank.
All those candidates who have successfully cleared the JEE (Mains) will be eligible to appear for the JEE Advanced exam round. On the basis of these two written exams, students will be allotted colleges.
For more updates, all the candidates are requested to keep a close check on the official website of JEE.
Also, for the best counseling for JEE 2017 from the faculties and IIT Alumni, follow the 2 step process:
- Download Eckovation App: Click Here
- Join Group, group code: 754192
To give final touch to your preparation join JEE Advance Program