The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2017 will be held on April 2, 2017 in offline mode. The national level engineering examination, which will be 3 hours long in duration, will be conducted in two sessions – Paper I will be held from 9:30AM to 12:30PM and Paper II from 2PM to 5PM. JEE Main 2017 will be held in 113 test centres in India and abroad, which will include 104 test centres in India and 9 test centres in foreign countries. The examination will consist of the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
JEE Mains 2017: Exam Paper Analysis
The detailed JEE Main 2017 Analysis will be updated in this article as soon as the examination concludes. The subject wise expert analysis of JEE Main 2017 will also be made available for the applicants.
JEE Main Paper 1:
The paper was from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm. Students are having mixed feeling at the centre and they have started coming out.
The total number of questions are:
- Number of Questions: It was having total 90 objective type questions. Weightage to all subjects are given equal. Total 30 questions will be asked from each subject.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct question will carry 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: 1/4 negative marking for every incorrect answer i.e. 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
Students Reaction about JEE Mains 2017 Paper 1
- Rahul from Alchon Public : The paper was conventional paper. I found Maths toughest and it took the maximum Time of the paper. I think my paper went well and I am looking forward for JEE Advance.
- Sweta Singh from Dwarka: The maths paper was tough, It was expected and was not a surprise. Chemistry was from NCERT type but Physics was above the level of NCERT.
- Satyam from alchon school: Physics was tough and I found maths and chemistry easy. The paper was very similar to ncert problems.
- Ananya from Hauz Khas: The paper was not tough, I was able to solve the questions and I think the cutoff will jump this time.
- Radhika from Delhi: The paper was tough, I found difficulties in Physics and Maths. Chemistry was relatively easier.
- Avatar from Patna: Paper was bit tough from NCERT but not very tough. Paper lengthy tha par ho gaya last tak. Sayad ho jana chahea Advanced mein
- Aakash from MP: The paper was very lengthy and Maths was bit harder than other 2 subjects. Over all the paper was okay.
JEE Main Paper 2 Exam Pattern
- Courses: The paper-2 of JEE Main 2017 is conducted for admission to undergraduate architecture courses.
- Subjects: The JEE Main Paper 2 will comprises of three parts which are mathematics, aptitude test and drawing test.
- Number of Questions: This paper will consist total 50 questions for aptitude test, 2 questions for drawing test and 30 questions from mathematics..
- Marking System: Each objective type question will carry 4 marks for the correct response and 2 drawing questions contains total 70 marks.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect response 1/4 of the total marks allotted to that question will be deducted from the total score.
JEE Mains 2017: Answer key: Click Here
JEE Mains 2017 Answer Key and Solutions will be live here, just after the exam. Bookmark the link and check the accurate solution of JEE Mains 2017, then Predict the JEE Rank for the same marks and then possible colleges which you can get.
JEE Mains 2017: Rank Predictor: Click Here
Use the unique and nearly accurate JEE Main 2017 Rank Predictor available on this page to predict your JEE Main rank. To use it, simply login in through your Facebook or Google account. You can even register if you wish. After logging in, enter the requisite inputs like expected score, category etc to get your JEE Main estimated rank.
Not only that, the JEE Main Rank Predictor 2017 will give you a unique profile analysis that is of tremendous use to plan your admission. You will also be able to know your chances of qualifying for the JEE Advanced exam as well as your place in the top 20 percentile of your respective school board. So what are you waiting for?
Use the JEE Main 2017 Rank Predictor/ Rank Estimator below after checking the steps to use it.
JEE Mains 2017 Rank Predictor: Click Here