Winners get Cash Prizes of Rs. 2 Lakh | Last Date of Prelims = 30th March 2019
· To sensitize, involve and engage the youth in politics.
· To understand the nature of politics amongst the youth.
· To build and shape the political views and ideas of the younger generations.
· To engage youth from all over the country to bring in their contribution towards politics.
· To make them aware of the political happenings in India.
National Youth Parliament aims to debate and discuss following topics:
1. Right to Choice
2. Jobs for youths
3. Economic Growth and Climate Change
4. Independence of Media in world 4.0
5. Women in Politics
6. Wither Parliamentary Democracy?
Students from all across the country can send us their questions on the above topics explaining their position in about 100-150 words.
Two 2nd Prizes of Rs. 25,000 each for the 1st runners-up
Two 3rd Prizes of Rs. 10,000 each for the 2nd runners-up
Questions can be submitted through the website FirstTimeVoter.org/NYP
The last date for question submission will be 30th March 2019.
1. This is open to all in the age group of 18 to 23.
2. Questions can be submitted individually.
3. The competition format does not guarantee any protection of Intellectual Property rights. All Individuals must take full cognizance and understanding of this fact.
4. Any correspondence from the Organizers to participants will be directed by email or letter at the email address and/or postal address provided by the applicant.
The Entrepreneurship School (TES)
CALL US: 0124-4239588